South Dakota Bug Sweeps 65,000 bugs Detected
DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR South Dakota HOME, BUSINESS OR VEHICLE IS BUGGED?
We are here to help you today!
Free Consultation (24/7)
Call Us Now – 866-292-3711
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in South Dakota.
South Dakota law, S.D. Codified Laws § 23A-35A-20, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Using a hidden camera in a “private place” without consent is a misdemeanor. S.D. Codified Laws § 22-21-1. A “private place” is a place where one may reasonably expect to be safe from intrusion or surveillance, but not a place to which the public has access. S.D. Codified Laws § 22-1-2. Using a hidden camera in a hidden place is punishable by one-year imprisonment in county jail, a $2,000 fine, or both. S.D. Codified Laws § 22-6-2.
What type of South Dakota Bug Sweeping Services are you looking for?
SD – Residential Bug Sweeps– Includes our experienced South Dakota bug sweepers conducting a comprehensive TSCM physical and electronic bug sweep of your house, apartment, condo, dorm room, even a hotel room in South Dakota.
SD – Business Bug Sweeps – This TSCM business bug sweep covers conference rooms, executive offices, cubicles, conference rooms, telephones, and restrooms in your small or large South Dakota business.
SD – Vehicle Bug Sweeps – Our professional bug sweepers will search and find GPS trackers, on or off, on your vehicle. There are many different types of GPS trackers and vehicles, from family cars, SUV’s, business vehicles, delivery trucks, tractor-trailers, or any other mobile vehicle.
NOTE – Vehicle GPS tracker sweeps are only conducted in South Dakota if we are already coming to your home or business.
We Bring South Dakota bug sweeps in the following counties:
Abbeville as well as Aiken
Allendale as well as Anderson
Bamberg as well as Barnwell
Beaufort as well as Berkeley
Calhoun also Charleston
Cherokee also Chester
Chesterfield also Clarendon
Colleton also Darlington
Dillon as well as Dorchester
Edgefield also Fairfield
Florence also Georgetown
Greenville also Greenwood
Hampton also Horry
Jasper also Kershaw
Lancaster also Laurens
Lexington as well as Marion
Marlboro also McCormick
Newberry also Oconee
Orangeburg also Pickens
Richland also Saluda
Spartanburg also Sumter
Union also Williamsburg
Top South Dakota Bug Sweep Cities We Serve:
Aberdeen, Alcester, Antelope, Arlington, Armour, Ashland Heights, Baltic, Belle Fourche, Beresford, Blackhawk, Box Elder, Brandon, Britton, Brookings, Canton, Centerville and Lake Madison, Chamberlain and Sisseton, Clark, Clear Lake, Colonial Pine Hills, Crooks, Custer, Dakota Dunes, De Smet, Deadwood, Dell Rapids, Eagle Butte, Elk Point, Estelline, Eureka, Faulkton, Flandreau, Fort Pierre, Fort Thompson, Freeman, Garretson, Gettysburg, Goodwill, Green Valley, Gregory, Groton, Harrisburg, Hartford, Highmore, Hill City, Hot Springs, Howard, Huron, Ipswich, Kyle, Lake Andes, Lead, Lemmon, Lennox, Madison, Marion, Martin, Milbank, Miller, Mission, Mitchell, Mobridge, Newell, North Eagle Butte, North Sioux City, North Spearfish, Oglala, Parker, Parkston, Philip, Piedmont, Pierre, Pine Ridge, Platte, Porcupine, Rapid City, Rapid Valley, Redfield, Rosebud, Salem, Shindler, Sioux Falls, Spearfish, Springfield, Sturgis, Summerset, Tea, Tyndall, Vermillion, Viborg, Volga, Wagner, Wanblee, Watertown, Webster, Wessington Springs, Whitewood, Winner, Worthing, Yankton, and the many other South Dakota cities and towns in between.
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
Common Reasons South Dakota Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- NBeing involved in a contentious divorce.
- NBeing involved in a child custody fight.
- NBeing involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation.
- NOwning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you).
- NOwning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble.
- NCurrently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
- NEvidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office.
- NUnexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture.
- NNew decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall.
- NWall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked.
- NYou turn out the lights and see a small red light.
- NYou see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture.
- NSomeone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
We have a team of professional South Dakota Bug Sweepers who provide TSCM bug sweeping services throughout South Dakota and the entire USA. Here is a partial list of the types of bug sweep services we provide:
Flag of South Dakota
Affordable & Effective South Dakota Bug Sweeping Services for your House, Office & Vehicle. Call Us Today. More than 30 years of Experienced Professionals. Assuring Your Privacy and Peace Of Mind.
A harvest in South Dakota, 1898
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT IN South Dakota:
- Crazy Horse Memorial, Crazy Horse, SD
- Mammoth Site, Hot Springs, SD
- Adams Museum and Historic Adams House, Deadwood, SD
- Spearfish Canyon
- National Music Museum, Vermillion, SD
- Sertoma Butterfly House, Sioux Falls, SD
- Old Courthouse Museum, Sioux Falls, SD
- Falls Park, Sioux Falls, SD
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science, Sioux Falls, SD