Oklahoma Bug Sweeps 65,000 bugs Detected
DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR Oklahoma HOME, BUSINESS OR VEHICLE IS BUGGED?
We are here to help you today!
Free Consultation (24/7)
Call Us Now – 866-292-3711
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma law, Okla. Stat. tit. 21 § 21-1202, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Oklahoma has a “Peeping Tom” law that prohibits clandestine recording photographic, electronic or video of any person without their knowledge or consent where there is an expectation of privacy, 21 OK Stat § 21-1171.
What type of Oklahoma Bug Sweeping Services are you looking for?
OK – Residential Bug Sweeps– Includes our experienced Oklahoma bug sweepers conducting a comprehensive TSCM physical and electronic bug sweep of your house, apartment, condo, dorm room, even a hotel room in Oklahoma.
OK – Business Bug Sweeps – This TSCM business bug sweep covers conference rooms, executive offices, cubicles, conference rooms, telephones, and restrooms in your small or large Oklahoma business.
OK – Vehicle Bug Sweeps – Our professional bug sweepers will search and find GPS trackers, on or off, on your vehicle. There are many different types of GPS trackers and vehicles, from family cars, SUV’s, business vehicles, delivery trucks, tractor-trailers, or any other mobile vehicle.
NOTE – Vehicle GPS tracker sweeps are only conducted in Oklahoma if we are already coming to your home or business.
We Bring Oklahoma bug sweeps in the following counties:
Adair and Beaver County
Bryan and Carter County
Cimarron also Comanche County
Creek and Dewey County
Garvin and Greer County
Haskell also Jefferson County
Kingfisher also Le Flore County
Love and McIntosh County
Mayes also Noble County
Oklahoma also Ottawa County
Alfalfa and Beckham County
Caddo and Cherokee County
Cleveland and Cotton County
Custer and Ellis County
Grady and Harmon County
Hughes and Johnston County
Kiowa and Lincoln County
McClain and Major County
Murray and Nowata County
Okmulgee and Pawnee County
Roger Mills County
Atoka and Blaine County
Canadian and Choctaw County
Coal and Craig County
Delaware and Garfield County
Grant and Harper County
Jackson and Kay County
Latimer and Logan County
McCurtain and Marshall County
Muskogee and Okfuskee County
Osage and Payne County
Top Oklahoma Bug Sweep Cities We Serve:
Ada, Altus, Alva, Anadarko, Ardmore, Bartlesville, Bethany, Bixby, Blackwell, Blanchard, Bristow, Broken Arrow, Broken Bow, Catoosa, Chickasha, Choctaw, Claremore, Clinton, Collinsville, Coweta, Cushing, Del City, Dewey, Duncan, Durant, Edmond, El Reno, Elk City, Enid, Fort Gibson, Frederick, Glenpool, Grove, Guthrie, Guymon, Harrah, Heavener, Henryetta, Hobart, Holdenville, Hominy, Hugo, Idabel, Jenks, Kingfisher, Lawton, Lone Grove, Madill, Marlow, McAlester, McLoud, Miami, Midwest City, Moore, Muldrow, Muskogee, Mustang, Newcastle, Nichols Hills, Noble, Norman, Nowata, Oklahoma City, Okmulgee, Owasso, Park Hill, Pauls Valley, Pawhuska, Perry, Piedmont, Pocola, Ponca City, Poteau, Pryor Creek, Purcell, Roland, Sallisaw, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Sayre, Seminole, Shawnee, Skiatook, Slaughterville, Spencer and Stilwell, Stillwater, Sulphur, Tahlequah, Tecumseh, The Village, Tulsa, Tuttle, Verdigris, Vinita, Wagoner, Warr Acres, Weatherford, Wewoka, Woodward, Yukon, and the many other Oklahoma cities and towns in between.
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
Common Reasons Oklahoma Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- NBeing involved in a contentious divorce.
- NBeing involved in a child custody fight.
- NBeing involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation.
- NOwning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you).
- NOwning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble.
- NCurrently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
- NEvidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office.
- NUnexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture.
- NNew decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall.
- NWall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked.
- NYou turn out the lights and see a small red light.
- NYou see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture.
- NSomeone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
We have a team of professional Oklahoma Bug Sweepers who provide TSCM bug sweeping services throughout Oklahoma and the entire USA. Here is a partial list of the types of bug sweep services we provide:
Flag of Oklahoma
Affordable & Effective Oklahoma Bug Sweeping Services for your House, Office & Vehicle. Call Us Today. Experienced Professionals. Assuring Peace Of Mind.
The Dust Bowl
We are the Oklahoma Bug Sweeping Experts experienced in detecting Hidden Cameras, Audio Devices, GPS Trackers in vehicles and even more. OK Bug Sweeps is our ONLY business. Trust our trained Oklahoma bug sweepers in finding & removing Audio & Video bugging devices. More than Thirty Years of Experience. We are here to assure your privacy and peace of mind. Call us now for an instant price quote. Free Consultation 24/7.
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT IN Oklahoma:
- Science Museum, Oklahoma City, OK
- Oklahoma City Zoo, Oklahoma City, OK
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City, OK
- Marland Estate Museum, Ponca City, OK
- Museum of the Great Plains, Lawton
- Gilcrease Museum, Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma City National Memorial, Oklahoma City, OK
- Oklahoma Aquarium, Jenks, OK
- Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve, Bartlesville, OK
- Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, OK