Indiana Bug Sweeps 65,000 bugs Detected
DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR Indiana HOME, BUSINESS OR VEHICLE IS BUGGED?
We are here to help you today!
Free Consultation (24/7)
Call Us Now – 866-292-3711
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in INDIANA.
Indiana law, Ind. Code Ann. § 35-33.5-1-5, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Under Indiana’s surveillance law, it is a misdemeanor for one to place a camera or other equipment that records “images or data of any kind while unattended on the private property of another person” without that person’s consent. Ind. Code Ann. § 35-46-8.5-1. The state’s video voyeurism law makes it a felony to secretly record images—either still or video—inside the dwelling of another person or inside areas where occupants might be expected to disrobe, such as restrooms and dressing rooms, without the occupants’ consent. Ind. Code Ann. § 35-45-4-5(c). Additionally, the voyeurism law makes it a misdemeanor to record images of the private bodily areas of a person without consent. Ind. Code Ann. § 35-45-4-5(d). The voyeurism law also prohibits the use of drones to secretly record images or audio of people in their residences or on the land around their residences if they are in a location not visible by the public. Ind. Code Ann. § 35-45-4-5(g).
What type of Indiana Bug Sweeping Services are you looking for?
IN – Residential Bug Sweeps – This covers our Indiana bug sweepers conducting a comprehensive TSCM physical and electronic bug sweep of you house, apartment, condo, dorm room, even a hotel room.
IN – Business Bug Sweeps – This TSCM sweep covers conference rooms, executive offices, cubicles, conference rooms, telephones, and restrooms in your small or large business.
IN – Vehicle Bug Sweeps – Our bug sweepers will search and locate GPS trackers, on or off. There are many different types of vehicles, from family cars, SUV’s, business vehicles, delivery trucks, tractor-trailers, or any other mobile vehicle.
NOTE – We will only conduct GPS tracker sweeps in Indiana if we are conducting a house or business sweep.
We Bring Indiana bug sweeps in the following counties:
Adams County as well as Benton County
Brown County also Clark County
Crawford County also Decatur County
Dubois County also Floyd County
Fulton County also Greene County
Harrison County also Howard County
Jasper County as well as Jennings County
Kosciusko County also LaPorte County
Marion County also Miami County
Morgan County also Ohio County
Rock Island County
Allen County also Blackford County
Carroll County as well as Clay County
Daviess County also DeKalb County
Elkhart County as well as Fountain County
Gibson County also Hamilton County
Hendricks County also Huntington County
Jay County also Johnson County
LaGrange County as well as Lawrence County
Marshall County also Monroe County
Newton County also Orange County
Bartholomew County also Boone County
Cass County as well as Clinton County
Dearborn County also Delaware County
Fayette County also Franklin County
Grant County as well as Hancock County
Henry County also Jackson County
Jefferson County also Knox County
Lake County also Madison County
Martin County also Montgomery County
Noble County as well as Owen County
Top Indiana Bug Sweep Cities We Serve:
Anderson, Angola, Auburn, Avon, Bargersville, Bedford, Beech Grove, Bloomington, Bluffton, Brazil, Brownsburg, Carmel, Cedar Lake, Charlestown, Chesterton, Clarksville, Columbia City, Columbus, Connersville, Crawfordsville, Crown Point, Danville, Decatur, Dyer, East Chicago, Elkhart, Elwood, Evansville, Fishers, Fort Wayne, Frankfort, Franklin, Garrett, Gary, Goshen, Granger, Greencastle, Greenfield, Greensburg, Greenwood, Griffith, Hammond, Highland, Hobart, Huntertown, Huntington, Indianapolis, Jasper, Jeffersonville, Kendallville, Kokomo, La Porte, Lafayette, Lake Station, Lakes of the Four Seasons, Lawrence, Lebanon, Logansport, Lowell, Madison, Marion, Martinsville, Merrillville, Michigan City, Mishawaka, Mooresville, Muncie, Munster, Nappanee, New Albany, New Castle, New Haven, Noblesville, North Vernon, Peru, Plainfield, Plymouth, Portage, Princeton, Richmond, Schererville, Scottsburg, Sellersburg, Seymour, Shelbyville, South Bend, Speedway, St. John, Tell City, Terre Haute, Valparaiso, Vincennes, Wabash, Warsaw, Washington, West Lafayette, Westfield, Whitestown, Yorktown, Zionsville, and the many other Indiana cities and towns in between.
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
Common Reasons Indiana Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- NBeing involved in a contentious divorce.
- NBeing involved in a child custody fight.
- NBeing involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation.
- NOwning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you).
- NOwning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble.
- NCurrently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
- NEvidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office.
- NUnexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture.
- NNew decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall.
- NWall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked.
- NYou turn out the lights and see a small red light.
- NYou see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture.
- NSomeone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
We have a team of professional Indiana Bug Sweepers who provide TSCM bug sweeping services throughout Indiana and the entire USA. Here is a partial list of the types of bug sweep services we provide:
The flag of Indiana
Surrounding states we also cover include: Georgia Bug Sweeps, Alabama Bug Sweeps, Louisiana Bug Sweeps, South Carolina Bug Sweeps, Mississippi Bug Sweeps, Tennessee Bug Sweeps and many more!
Affordable & Effective Indiana Bug Sweeping Services for your House, Office & Vehicle. Call Us Today. Experienced Professionals. Assuring Peace Of Mind. Free Phone Consultation. 24/7 Service.
Indiana’s Capitol Building
We are the Indiana Bug Sweeping Experts experienced in detecting Hidden Cameras, Audio Devices, GPS Trackers in vehicles and even more. IN Bug Sweeps is our ONLY business. Trust our trained Indiana bug sweepers in finding & removing Audio & Video bugging devices. Free Consultation 24/7. More than Thirty Years of Experience. We are here to assure your privacy and peace of mind. Call us now for an instant price quote.
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT IN Indiana:
- The Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art, Indianapolis, IN
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, Fort Wayne, IN
- Snite Museum of Art, Notre Dame, IN
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
- Studebaker National Museum, South Bend, IN
- WonderLab Museum of Science, Bloomington, IN
- Lanier Mansion State Historic Site, Madison, IN
- RV/MH Hall of Fame Museum, Elkhart, IN
- First Christian Church, Columbus, IN