HAWAII Bug Sweeps 65,000 bugs Detected
DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR HAWAII HOME, BUSINESS OR VEHICLE IS BUGGED?
We are here to help you today!
Free Consultation (24/7)
Call Us Now – 866-292-3711
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in HAWAII.
Hawaii law requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Under the state’s privacy law, it is illegal to install or use a surveillance device in a private place or elsewhere that records events in the private place without the person’s consent. Haw. Rev. Stat. § 711-1110.9, -1111. It is a felony when the recording involves a person in a “stage of undress or sexual activity,” and a misdemeanor when it does not. Haw. Rev. Stat. § 711-1110.9, -1111.
What type of Hawaii Bug Sweeping Services are you looking for?
HI – Residential Bug Sweeps– Includes our experienced Hawaii bug sweepers conducting a comprehensive TSCM physical and electronic bug sweep of your house, apartment, condo, dorm room, even a hotel room in Hawaii.
HI – Business Bug Sweeps – This TSCM business bug sweep covers conference rooms, executive offices, cubicles, conference rooms, telephones, and restrooms in your small or large Hawaii business.
HI – Vehicle Bug Sweeps – Our professional bug sweepers will search and find GPS trackers, on or off, on your vehicle. There are many different types of GPS trackers and vehicles, from family cars, SUV’s, business vehicles, delivery trucks, tractor-trailers, or any other mobile vehicle.
NOTE – Vehicle GPS tracker sweeps are only conducted in Hawaii if we are already coming to your home or business.
We Bring Hawaii bug sweeps in the following counties:
Additional Counties with Bug Sweep Services:
Top Hawaii Bug Sweep Cities We Serve:
Eleele, Ewa Beach
Hawaiian Ocean View
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Waimea CDP and Princeville
West Loch Estate
CALL 866-292-3711 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (24/7)
Common Reasons Hawaii Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- NBeing involved in a contentious divorce.
- NBeing involved in a child custody fight.
- NBeing involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation.
- NOwning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you).
- NOwning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble.
- NCurrently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
- NEvidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office.
- NUnexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture.
- NNew decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall.
- NWall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked.
- NYou turn out the lights and see a small red light.
- NYou see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture.
- NSomeone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
We have a team of professional Hawaii Bug Sweepers who provide TSCM bug sweeping services throughout Hawaii and the entire USA. Here is a partial list of the types of bug sweep services we provide:
The Flag of Hawaii
Affordable & Effective Hawaii Bug Sweeping Services for your House, Office & Vehicle. Call Us Today. More than 30 years of Experienced Professionals. Assuring Your Privacy and Peace Of Mind
We are the Hawaii Bug Sweeping Experts experienced in detecting Hidden Cameras, Audio Devices, GPS Trackers in vehicles and even more. HI Bug Sweeps is our ONLY business. Trust our trained Hawaii bug sweepers in finding & removing Audio & Video bugging devices. More than Thirty Years of Experience. We are here to assure your privacy and peace of mind. Call us now for an instant price quote. Free Consultation 24/7.