The Most Experience
The largest TSCM provider serving customers nationwide. Our Chief TSCM Officer, Michael Peros, has successfully done a large number of bug detections and bug sweeps. It was him who detected over 65,000 illegal intercepts through bugs and wiretaps in the Key Bank case in Tampa, Florida – the largest case of illegal wiretapping at the local, state, and federal law enforcement level. His work in this fascinating case earned him the praise of the Chief Investigator of the U.S General Inspector’s Office in Washington, DC. Read about it here on Wikipedia.
Chief TSCM Officer trained by current and former agents of the CIA, NSA, DOE, IDF, and Israli Mossad
• Successful bug detection in an attorney’s office.
• Exposed an illegal GPS tracking system on a business executive’s cell phone.
• Detected 13 illegal wiretaps at a horse track.
• Found an illegal hook-switch bypass at a union hall.
• Successful bug detection of illegal bug in a large restaurant.
• Exposed an illegally planted domestic wiretap in home.
• Discovered an illegal bug in a CEO’s office at Cape Canaveral.
• Bug detection for illegal bugs in Air Force Defense Contractor’s offices, and exposed an illegal wiretap at substantial high-tech test equipment manufacturer
Great Work! Thank you Michael for finding the illegal eavesdropping device in my office. I am still amazed by how small the bug was in size. I now have the peace of mind of feeling safe in my own office.
I was really impressed with Bugged.com for the findings of the thousands of wiretaps and bugs for the Key Bank case. This case is one of the greatest expose I have ever seen.
-Chief Investigator of the U.S. Inspector Generals Office,
Thanks to Bugged.com for the great work in detecting the illegal eavesdropping device at our Miami office. We couldn’t believe that there was a bug in our office and regret not acting sooner on our suspicions. Thanks for your help and we will use you again.
When I suspected that the private conversations in my office were being listened to by an outside party, I began to worry about my intellectual property that was being leaked out of the office. I called Bugged.com and bug sweep agent patiently listened to my situation and explained how they could help me resolve my issue. I decided to go with a bug sweep of my offices and sure enough Bugged.com found multiple audio bugs on the premises. Thanks to Bugged.com for giving me the peace of mind and confirming my suspicions. I would definitely recommend Bugged to anyone needing their services.